There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 13 Pfeifer Rd $53,000 2.8 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- W7097 Cth E $95,000 1 Bed 0 Bath 496 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Cth E $100,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 200 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 520 Ac Pratt Rd $624,900 520.0 Acres CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1.68 Ac. High Ridge Ct $21,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 9380 Badger Ln $249,900 0.6 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 2902 Hwy 55 $79,900 1.5 Acres SHOREWEST REALTORS - NORTHERN REALTY & LAND
- 40 Acres Burma Rd $99,900 40.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- N2241 Moritzville Ave $120,000 1.4 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- Lot 25 Shore Dr S $75,000 2.3 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- 2397 Loon-a-tic Ln $139,000 10.8 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lot 32-tbd Lakeview Dr $15,000 1.0 Acres REALTY ONE GROUP HAVEN
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Cth H $325,000 152.3 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N6435 County Line Rd $169,900 80.0 Acres NORWISREALTY.COM LLC
- 5.3 Ac Cth K $37,500 5.3 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- On Thelen Rd $270,000 14.0 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- On George Cr $29,900 1.0 Acres TEBO LAKEWOOD REALTY
- On Winslow Lake Ln $149,900 3.1 Acres TEBO LAKEWOOD REALTY
- Tbd Cth Jj $79,900 40.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - PARK FALLS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.