There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 520 Ac Pratt Rd $624,900 520.0 Acres CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
- Xxx Hwy 51 $164,900 104.0 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- On Cth U $75,000 4.4 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1.68 Ac. High Ridge Ct $21,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 80 Acres Highland Ave $184,000 80.0 Acres RE/MAX EXCEL
- On 2nd Ave $121,700 35.3 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Forest Rd $59,900 20.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - ANTIGO
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Hwy 64 $35,000 13.3 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 7.010 Hwy 55 $35,900 7.0 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- N10437 Hwy 55 $39,900 6.2 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 15538 Upper Island Ln $129,900 1.5 Acres TEBO LAKEWOOD REALTY
- 16063 Village View Dr $89,900 1.5 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- On Cth J $550,000 235.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - ANTIGO
- On Cth Q $149,900 55.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- On Little Long Lake Ln $99,900 1.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 160 ac. Hwy 107 $144,000 160.0 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Copper Lake Ave $39,900 0 Bed 0 Bath 9.3 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- On Wegner Rd $2,199,000 1,040.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- On Chillie Rd $13,500 1.2 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.