There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- Lot 1 Lon Basco Ln $58,000 3.6 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 520 Ac Pratt Rd $624,900 520.0 Acres CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
- Xxx Hwy 51 $164,900 104.0 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1.68 Ac. High Ridge Ct $21,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lot #14 Thorn Apple Dr $20,000 2.1 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- Lot 68 Red Fox Run $26,900 3.9 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot 13 Rollingstone Lake Rd N $59,500 3.6 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 124acres Hazel Rd $290,000 124.0 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 000 Hwy 55 $19,500 2.0 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot #13 Thorn Apple Dr $20,000 2.0 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- Lots 4-6-on Cth T $42,000 4.8 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Martin Ln $54,900 5.0 Acres WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED Off Cth E $169,500 80.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- On Cth J $55,400 21.3 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 80 Acres Cth E $95,000 80.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- On Town Forest Rd $202,500 77.8 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Horseshoe Rd $229,000 1.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- Lot 4 Allens Rd $41,000 1.4 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Shore Heights Ln W $74,900 8.2 Acres SHOREWEST REALTORS - NORTHERN REALTY & LAND
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.