There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- W7097 Cth E $70,000 1 Bed 0 Bath 496 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1.68 Ac. High Ridge Ct $21,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- Lot 10 Hwy 45 $95,000 6.0 Acres WOLF RIVER REALTY
- On Swamp Rd $215,000 160.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 17 Acres Edward Dr $100,000 17.0 Acres RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 000 Polar Rd $11,500 1.5 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- Lot #14 Thorn Apple Dr $20,000 2.1 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- Lot #13 Thorn Apple Dr $20,000 2.0 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- 120 Acre Hwy 51 $480,000 120.8 Acres COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- On Four Mile Dr $44,900 10.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 381 Mole Lake Rd $95,000 9.1 Acres LAKE COUNTRY REALTY
- 120 Wausau Rd $24,900 1.4 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- 2 Acres-on Cth F $29,900 2.0 Acres CR REALTY
- Lot 11 Hunter Cr $17,500 0.7 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 12 Hunter Cr $19,900 0.7 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 13 Hunter Cr $21,500 0.8 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 7 Ackley Landing $23,500 0.9 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 16 Hunter Cr $27,900 0.8 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
- Lot 8 Ackley Landing $28,500 0.9 Acres BOLEN REALTY, INC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.